Flexibility in Flight is offering classes with a limited capacity. Students MUST preregister online and pay before class. Please note that payment is required before class to help minimize contact between the instructs and students. We are doing our best to keep our staff and students safe.
Our class cancellation policy has been changed to 4 hours prior to class to allow more time for students whom have waitlisted to be able to attend the class they are interested in. As classes now have very limited enrollment, we often have students waitlisting and trying to attend a class. We are changing our policy to 4 hours, as we have found 2 hours notice is not enough for students to be able to prepare and travel to a class, sometimes living quite a distance. We also need to know how to set up and prepare for the class.
We want to ask students to please wait till your class time prior to arrive to the Studio or Silk Deck and understand that we need to start and end class on time to stay on schedule + disinfect. Our Lyra need to be sprayed and have the sanitizer sit on the apparatus prior to the next use. Help us stay safe for everyone. Silks are not shared. A clean silk will be provided for your use. Members will have their own silk tagged for their independent use.
We also need all students to arrive to class wearing masks. If you are inside the studio then you must wear your mask at all times. If you need to take a mask break while participating in an indoor class, please step outdoors. Also, when outside, please do not remove your mask till your mat is set up and you’re ready to fly. If you are doing some challenging moves for yourself your mask MUST BE ON SO WE CAN SPOT YOU. We cannot come within 6 feet of you if you are not wearing a masks.
Masks are required at all times for all kids classes. Kids classes require a lot of spotting and hands on guidance. The students need to come with their masks on and leave them on.
The new policies you need to be aware of are:
- We are currently offering indoor and outdoor classes.
- All outdoor classes will be held at 55 Main Street on the side of the building – the location of our Silk Deck.
- Every students must preregister and pay prior to class.
- Staff will not be sharing our check in and payment equipment.
- If you have been in contact with someone whom has tested positive or shown signs of COVID over the last 14 days, you will not be permitted to participate in a class.
- If you have a fever, you will not be permitted to participate in class.
- Students must show up promptly at the time of class and will be ushered to the space: inside or out.
- There will be 15 minutes between classes for sanitization and for social distancing.
- Students will exit at the end of class, after cleaning their equipment.
- Please bring your own yoga mat to yoga classes.
- Students must socially distance and cannot share equipment.
- Students must sanitize hands before and after class.
- Masks are required for all kids classes.
- Masks are required anytime anyone is inside the studio; when arriving/leaving or while being spotted during an outside class. Etc